August 3, 2008

Welcome to my blog.

Mark Tharme? That's me. There is one other Mark Tharme in the world that I know of that I discovered through search engines. I am guessing he's much younger than me. He plays football (soccer) in England. I was born there in 1960 but I have lived in Canada since I was a kid. I love my country very much and am grateful that my family chose to move here when they did. The lifestyles and opportunities are wonderful here. 

I intend to write about current issues and share my general thoughts with whomever may be interested. But I will level with you right up front…this blog is really for me. A way of purging and recording what will likely contain extremely self-indulgent thoughts and feelings. So if you don't like what you read, if you don't agree with my beliefs, and if you aren't 'entertained' sufficiently by my writing, well, too bad. Move on. So much of my life and time is devoted to other people's needs, by choice and circumstance, that I intend this project to be for me.

Now that I have cleared that up, welcome. 

Sincerely,

Mark

No comments: